Lightship Columbia SLV604 exhibited at the Columbia River Maritime Museum. Served at the Columbia River Lightship Station, 5 miles west of the Columbia River's mouth in the Pacific Ocean, from 1951 until it was replaced by a large naval buoy. It is 128 ft long, 30 ft beam, 11 ft draft. Its illumination apparatus is a 1,200 watt light and an aircraft-type beacon with 13 mile range. Its foghorn has 5 mile range. Astoria, Oregon 2005.
ColumbialightshipriverlightbeaconfoghornstationmaritimemuseumboatWLV604 1902 35851774